This website is run by Appeal Marketing Limited t/a Appeal Digital. We want as many people as possible to be able to use this website. For example, that means you should be able to:
- change colours, contrast levels and fonts
- zoom in up to 300% without the text spilling off the screen
- navigate most of the website using just a keyboard
- navigate most of the website using speech recognition software
- listen to most of the website using a screen reader (including the most recent versions of JAWS, NVDA and VoiceOver)
We’ve also made the website text as simple as possible to understand.
AbilityNet has advice on making your device easier to use if you have a disability.
How accessible this website is
We know some parts of this website are not fully accessible:
- the text will not reflow in a single column when you change the size of the browser window
- you cannot modify the line height or spacing of text
- most older PDF documents are not fully accessible to screen reader software
- there’s a limit to how far you can magnify the map on our ‘contact’/’work with us’ page
Feedback and contact information
If you need information on this website in a different format like accessible PDF, large print, easy read, audio recording or braille:
- email, [email protected]
- call, 0117 244 5858
- or write to us, at Appeal Digital, Origin Workspace, 40 Berkeley Square, Bristol, BS8 1HP.
We’ll consider your request and get back to you in 10 working days.
If you cannot view the map on our ‘contact us’ page, call or email us, or visit Origin Workspace’s website for directions.
Reporting accessibility problems
We’re always looking to improve the accessibility of this website. If you find any problems not listed on this page or think we’re not meeting accessibility requirements, we would encourage you to report your issue via our Helpdesk and we will review the issue and respond to you directly.
Appeal Digital is committed to making its website accessible, in accordance with the Web Consortium Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1 standards.
This website is partially compliant with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines version 2.1 AA standard.
Some images do not have a text alternative, so people using a screen reader cannot access the information. This fails WCAG 2.1 success criterion 1.1.1 (non-text content).
We plan to add text alternatives for all images by December 2022. When we publish new content we’ll make sure our use of images meets accessibility standards.
Content that’s not within the scope of this statement
PDFs and other documents
Some of our PDFs and Word documents are essential to serving content. For example, we have PDFs with information on how users can perform specific tasks and processes, and forms published using the Monday.com platform.
What we’re doing to improve
Our management team periodically review the accessibility of our website and are committed to regular reviews and optimisations to ensure we maintain and build on best practice in accordance with WCAG 2.1 guidelines.
Preparation of this accessibility statement
This statement was prepared on 30/06/2022. It was last reviewed on 12/07/2022.