At Appeal Marketing Ltd (“Appeal” or “Appeal Digital”) we take the privacy of our users extremely seriously. We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our users while providing a personalised and valuable service.
We collect personally identifiable information about you (your “Data”) through:
- The use of enquiry and registration forms
- The provision of your details to us either online or offline
- Job title
- Company name
- Company address, phone and fax number
- Home address and phone number
- Mobile telephone number
- Email address
- Date of birth
- Providing our users with a personalised service
- Processing orders, registrations and enquiries
- Conducting market research surveys
- Allowing users to participate in interactive features of our service, where they choose to do so
- Providing you with information about products and services we offer (if you agree to receive such information)
- We may also disclose your information in accordance with a properly executed court order or as otherwise required to do so by law. We reserve the right to fully co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requiring or requesting us to disclose the identity or other usage details of any user of our sites.
There are different types of cookies, which serve different purposes. We use analytical and marketing cookies.
Analytical cookies recognise and count and the number of visitors, the way each visitor behaves on the website, and a limited amount of non-identifiable demographical information such as age and gender. These analytical cookies are third party cookies, collected by Google Analytics for our benefit. If you do not wish to be tracked, you can disable these cookies by adjusting your browser settings, or by installing the Google Analytics Opt-out browser add-on.
Marketing cookies are used to identify past visitors of our website as they browse the web. This allows us to show targeted advertising to you when you are visiting other websites. Again, these types of cookies are widely used by companies who wish to advertise to past visitors of their website. We will only hold these cookies for 30 days from each visit. These cookies are also collected by Google Analytics, and can be disabled in the same way as Analytical cookies, by adjusting your browser settings or installing the Google Analytics Opt-out browser Add-on.
We have appropriate measures in place to ensure that our users’ Data is protected against unauthorised access or use, alteration, unlawful or accidental destruction and accidental loss. User Data may be transferred outside Appeal Marketing to data processors such as fulfilment houses but they will act only on our instructions to provide the services required.
User access and control of data
If you wish to amend any of the Data which we hold about you, or update your marketing preferences, please contact email@example.com or visit the “Contact” section of our website.
In accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998, you may request a copy of the personal information we hold about you by contacting the Privacy Officer by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. We may charge the statutory allowable fee for provision of this information.
Changes to this policy