Shining a Spotlight on Platinum Property Partners
An interview with Amy Grohmann, Head of Marketing at Platinum Property Partners
Who are Platinum Property Partners?
Platinum Property Partners (PPP) is the world’s first property investment franchise. We provide on-going education, mentoring and support for people looking to build their own portfolio of specialist buy-to-let HMOs (Houses in Multiple Occupation).
When a Franchise Partner joins our network, they learn everything they need to know to create, maintain and sustain their own profitable specialist property business. We lead and support our Franchise Partners throughout their property investment journey, empowering them to succeed and ensure that their businesses continue to be profitable in today’s unpredictable and ever-changing market.
We are more than just a franchisor; our FP’s tell us we are a way of life. We truly believe in the power of a network and helping people achieve their goals in life.
What experience do you have in industry?
I have over 22 years of hands-on experience in all aspects of marketing, advertising, branding & communication; across many diverse industries including property.
Top 3 reasons why people franchise with Platinum Property Partners instead of managing property on their own?
- Our core promise is for our Franchise Partners to earn £50,000 to £150,00 income per year from your own property portfolio with capital growth being an additional bonus. The income can replace their salary, pay their pension or create a legacy for their loved ones. What other businesses promise you this?
- It’s a tough market to get into without the right knowledge and skills. More than 350 Franchise Partners across the UK have followed our tried, tested and proven franchise model with 94% of our Partners meeting or exceeding their financial expectations.
- Investing in the wrong property, being refused planning permission; or not being able to secure the right finance – can cost money. We help our Franchise Partners maximise their rental income, show them how to make their income tax-efficient and tell them how to leverage their portfolio to fund their future growth.
What are the usual challenges your Franchise Partners’ have?
PPP are dedicated to supporting the successful development of your business, our team are on hand to help you overcome any barriers or challenges such as planning applications or knowing what properties to choose in the first place.
As well as our in-house support team, we provide our Franchise Partners access to our Power Team network. Our Power Team are made up of property professionals who are familiar with our model and are vetted by us. They offer products and services that our Franchise Partners can take advantage of including but limited to specialised mortgage brokers, accountants, and tax advisors.
What is your number one tip for someone looking to invest in property?
Stand on the shoulders of giants – learn from others.
What’s one thing that everyone needs to know about the team at Platinum Property Partners?
That our team is pretty awesome!
Collectively we have so much knowledge and skills across many varied areas of the business we are a powerhouse! The PPP team is made up of passionate and experienced experts who provide second to none advice and service ensuring our Franchise Partners receive the best possible experience during their time with us. Plus we’re a pretty fun bunch too!
What key information or resources can people find when visiting your website?
- The latest industry news and insights through our regular blog feature
- Further information about how you can become a Franchise Partner with us by attending a Discovery Day (latest dates and application form)
- Read more about real life Franchise Partner journeys with us through fantastic case studies
- Get a better understanding of how our model works through our FAQ
Anything else you’d like to add?
At PPP, we have strong values that are embedded in everything that we do; to actively promote and action our long-standing philosophy; to always Be More, Do More, Have More & Give More.
Our philosophy, values and vision are especially important to us. Unlike many organisations,they are not just empty words, they live in the hearts and minds of our Franchise Partners, our staff and our professional advisors.